Hollywood’s Worst Tippers
You’d think with all of their money, they’d be a little bit more generous, right? I’m talking about celebrities, but unfortunately, some of them are pretty stingy when it comes to tipping!
The website therichest.com came out with a list of the 10 worst celebrity tippers, and here they are:
10. Katherine Heigl– She has a reputation for being very demanding and one of the most difficult celebrities to work with, so this really isn’t very surprising.
9. Sean Penn– Notorious for leaving bad tips or even no tip at all!
8. Britney Spears– It’s been reported that she once left a $26 dollar tip on a $500 bill. A good tip is supposedly 20%, well she’s only a quarter of the way there with her measly 5% tip.
7. Kirsten Dunst– Word has it that she has repeatedly left no tip at all, and she was also whiny and difficult. Well that’s no fun!
6. Usher– While he doesn’t leave a monetary tip…at least he leaves something, an autographed photo of himself! He’s also known for trying to get others to foot the bill instead…come on man!
5. Rachael Ray– She is known for being a bad tipper, as she regularly tips 10% or less. Also, she has promoted on her show that tipped 7% was OK. Random and cheap…
4. Bill Cosby– He reportedly left a $3 tip on a $350 bill. That’s not even 1%!!!
3. Jeremy Piven– He once brought a group of peeps to a crowded restaurant in Aspen, without a reservation, and left a DVD of Season 1 ‘Entourage‘ as the tip! Lame!!
2. Madonna– It’s no secret the woman is worth a ton of money…but, she doesn’t like to share it! She’s known for being a terrible tipper and also for being rude to waitstaff. No good Madonna, no good.
1. Tiger Woods– Ugh. As if we needed another reason to not be a fan of this cheater…well, here’s another, he’s known for being a bad tipper. His excuse? He doesn’t carry cash. Well, Tiger, that’s why they have that little line on the credit card slip.