Hollywood’s Worst Tippers
You’d think with all of their money, they’d be a little bit more generous, right? I’m talking about celebrities, but unfortunately, some of them are pretty stingy when it comes to tipping!
The website therichest.com came out with a list of the 10 worst celebrity tippers, and here they are:
10. Katherine Heigl- She has a reputation for being very demanding and one of the most difficult celebrities to work with, so this really isn’t very surprising.
9. Sean Penn- Notorious for leaving bad tips or even no tip at all!
8. Britney Spears- It’s been reported that she once left a $26 dollar tip on a $500 bill. A good tip is supposedly 20%, well she’s only a quarter of the way there with her measly 5% tip.
7. Kirsten Dunst- Word has it that she has repeatedly left no tip at all, and she was also whiny and difficult. Well that’s no fun!
6. Usher- While he doesn’t leave a monetary tip…at least he leaves something, an autographed photo of himself! He’s also known for trying to get others to foot the bill instead…come on man!
5. Rachael Ray- She is known for being a bad tipper, as she regularly tips 10% or less. Also, she has promoted on her show that tipped 7% was OK. Random and cheap…
4. Bill Cosby- He reportedly left a $3 tip on a $350 bill. That’s not even 1%!!!
3. Jeremy Piven- He once brought a group of peeps to a crowded restaurant in Aspen, without a reservation, and left a DVD of Season 1 ‘Entourage‘ as the tip! Lame!!
2. Madonna- It’s no secret the woman is worth a ton of money…but, she doesn’t like to share it! She’s known for being a terrible tipper and also for being rude to waitstaff. No good Madonna, no good.
1. Tiger Woods- Ugh. As if we needed another reason to not be a fan of this cheater…well, here’s another, he’s known for being a bad tipper. His excuse? He doesn’t carry cash. Well, Tiger, that’s why they have that little line on the credit card slip.