Here we are well into November now, soon we will have snow on the ground and temps averaging in the 30's. I certainly do not mind the cold weather or the snow, but there is one thing that drives me nuts all winter long. Static electricity shocks! It happens to me all season long all the time, and not just little ones.

I get the ones that you can SEE actual fire when I touch something. Plus, it jolts me so much, I pull my hand away so fast, I end up punching myself in the chest. Is there a way to at least reduce the amount of times I get shocked? Maybe its because I wear sneakers a lot.

Even when I go to give my poor daughter a kiss - ZAP! Good thing she thinks its funny!