Since The World Didn’t End Today, Can We FInally Get An Answer To These Questions?
I never have found the answers to these important questions:
- Who let the dogs out?
- What is the way to get to Sesame Street?
- Why Dora doesn’t just use Google maps (it’s 2012 after all)
- Why we don’t ever see the headline “Psychic Wins Lottery”
- Why women can’t put on mascara with their mouth closed
- Why “abbreviated” is such a long word
- Why lemon juice is made with artificial flavor yet dish washing liquid is made with real lemons
- Why they sterilize the needle for lethal injections
- Why do you have to “put your two cents in” but it’s only a “penny for your thoughts”? Where’s that extra penny going to?
- Why did Joanie love Chachi?
- If a deaf person has to go to court is it still called a hearing?
- What came first the chicken or the egg?
- Does the “Alphabet Song” and “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” have the same tune?
- Why did you just try to sing those two previous songs?
- And just what is Victoria’s secret?
The world must keep going, I have too many unanswered questions! Thanks to my buddy Eric for the inspiration!