Rehoboth Explosion Hospitalizes Three
REHOBOTH — Two Rehoboth residents and a firefighter are recovering after an explosion inside a home.
Fire crews from neighboring towns were dispatched to the home yesterday morning. An assistant fire chief says three people were inside the home at the time of the blast, but managed to escape on their own with only minor injuries.
Two people were taken to an area hospital with minor burns and a firefighter was also transported with heat exhaustion.
The cause may have been a propane leak near a hot water heater.