A New Zealand woman accidently put superglue on her lips, because she thought it was a tube of lip balm. What a dummy.

According to the Taranaki Daily News, the mix-up happened in the middle of the night, and when the woman called the police for help she could only mumble what the problem was. Obviously, hearing her groaning and only humming out her issues, they thought she was being gagged so they rushed to her aid to find her in a sticky situation.

No hospital for her though. Paramedics were called and were able to unglue the woman's lips. Maybe next time, we don't keep the superglue next to the lip balm right dum-dum?