Local Businesses Are Honoring Benny’s Tire Warranties
Benny's may be closed, but you can still have the warranty on tires you bought there honored at other stores.
After the closing of the last Benny's location earlier this month, many people probably wondered what would happen to the warranties on tires they'd bought there.
Well a store spokesperson tells ABC 6 News that the company actually thought of that too...and they have a solution.
Benny's says they have partnered with local businesses from Rhode Island out to the Cape to honor those warranties that guarantee customers 24 months of replacement or adjustment at a pro-rated fee for tires damaged by road hazards such as ruptures, bruises, cuts, and nail holes.
Anyone who purchased tires before September 25th of this year will be accommodated should the need arise.
ABC 6 reports that Benny's has partnered with Melvin's Tire Pros, Roland's Tires and Cape & Island Tire, all family owned local businesses that Benny's is recommending to their former clients.
Here are the locations you can call if your Benny's tires need repair.
Melvin's Tire Pros:
- 390 George Washington Hwy, Smithfield, RI
- 2760 Hartford Ave, Johnston, RI
- 10 School St, Seekonk, MA
- 45 Huling Rd, North Kingstown, RI
- 11 Howland Road, Fairhaven, MA
- 585 G.A.R. Hwy (Rte. 6), Somerset, MA
Cape & Island Tire:
- 3057 Cranberry Hwy (Rte. 6), Wareham, MA
- 135 Rte. 6A, Orleans, MA
- 735 Teaticket Hwy (Rte. 28), Falmouth, MA
- 730 Bearse's Way, Hyannis, MA