Fall River Hot Dog Shop Coming Soon to New Bedford
This beloved staple hot dog restaurant is making major moves.
Fall River's very own Nick's Coney Island Hot Dogs is opening up in New Bedford. We first saw the news break with a Facebook posting from Signature Signs sign shop after recently installing signs for the company.
The hot dog business is located in the same building as Wash World in the North-End at 2112 Acushnet Avenue. According to Signature Signs, Scott Lopes (owner of Scotty's Pub in Fall River, MA) will be running this business to continue the legacy of Nick's famous Coney Island deliciousness.
Nick's Coney Island Hot Dog Menu offers:
- Hot Dogs
- Fish & Chips
- French Fries
- Fried Clams ...and much more
If you're from the area or passing the CVS plaza in the North End of New Bedford and have never been to Nick's in Fall River, then this should be a treat indeed!
- The New Species of Tick You Need to Know About
- Lemonade Day 2018 Buyer's Guide
- New Bedford Street Sweeping and Spring Cleaning Schedule
- New Pizza Place Comes to Mattapoisett
- Hawk Snatches Dog from Freetown Yard