A piece of Fairhaven history has fallen due to the weather.

According to Cinema Treasures, The Fairhaven Drive-In opened in 1951.  It had a car capacity of 800 cars when closed in 1985.

It was first noticed sometime over the weekend that the historic Fairhaven Drive-In Sign was tipped on it's edge and falling down. The last we knew, the drive has been on sale for years, but nothing has been developed on the property, yet.  Who, if anyone, will pick up or remove the ailing sign?

Additional Reporting by Kiah Heron