2014 Good Housekeeping Beauty Awards
Good Housekeeping Magazine has announced it’s 2014 Beauty Awards.
They tried out over 900 beauty products and came out with the best of the best. Here are some of my favorites:
- Chanel Pink Twist Liquid Lipstick- A review from one of the testers said: ”It really stained and colored my lips. Loved the gloss and coverage.”
- Benefit Gimme Brow- I’ve always been a fan of Benefit cosmetics, they put out pretty, high quality products. This is great for filling in brows and it’s water resistant.
- Laura Mercier Undercover Pot- It’s a concealer and a powder, and it’s excellent at covering under eye circles and reducing redness. Laura Mercier is an amazing makeup line, I’d recommend most of their products actually.
- Benefit High Beam- Another win for Benefit!! This is a great product to highlight cheekbones and brighten up any face. It goes on smooth and blends incredibly well.
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush-Soft and flattering on many skin tones…this is a gorgeous blush.
These are some of my favorites! You can see the full list here: Good Housekeeping.