Our Favorite “It’s So Cold…” Jokes – 2015 Edition
Let's face it, when temperatures drop this fast, we need to do something to warm ourselves up. I've always found that even when your teeth are chattering so loudly my colleagues have to wear earplugs, it is the perfect time to laugh. After all, laughter is great exercise and is bound to warm us up even if just a little bit! So here are some of our favorite "It's so cold..." jokes for 2015. Enjoy!
- It's so cold I'm shivering like a mobster in a tax office.
- It's so cold I had to break the smoke off my chimney.
- It's so cold I had to open the refrigerator to heat the house.
- It's so cold that Lady Liberty put her torch inside her dress!
- It's so cold prisoners are begging for the electric chair.
- It's so cold I saw one dog trying to jump start another one.
- It's so cold my balls have become ovaries!
- It's so cold that roosters are rushing into KFC and begging to use the pressure cooker!
- It's so cold Richard Simmons started wearing pants.
- It's so cold a streaker froze in mid-streak! Mayor Mitchell hung a plaque around his neck so we have to pretend he's a statue until Spring.
- It's so cold I chipped my tooth on my soup.
- It's so cold Dunkin' Donuts is serving coffee on a stick.
- It's so cold we pulled everything out of the freezer and huddled inside to keep warm.
- It's so cold, I saw an Amish guy buying an electric blanket.
- It's so cold, I actually saw a gangsta pull his pants up.
- It's so cold, ice cubes are coming out of my faucet.
- It's so cold, I'm drinking hot sauce instead of coffee.
- It's so cold, Jack Frost wants to warm up.
- It's so cold I got brain freeze!
- It's so cold I had to chisel my dog off a fire hydrant.
- It's so cold my baby flipped into the breach position to get blood flow back to his feet.
- It's so cold trees are chopping themselves into firewood.
- It's so cold, cops are tazing themselves.
Did we miss any? Add yours to the comments below!