Your First Trip to Seekonk’s New Chick-fil-A: A Guide
Chick-fil-A in Seekonk is finally here and ready to serve you all of the food you can handle on Thursday, February 23rd.If you’ve been living under a rock these past few months, you may have missed this important news story: Chick-fil-A is coming to Seekonk and we couldn’t be more excited!
Here are some Pro-Tips on how to handle your first Chick-fil-A experience:
1. Secret menu option: Some locations don’t have their breakfast platter on the menu, but you can ask for it. It comes with one of their chicken patties, a biscuit, scrambled eggs, bacon, and gravy.
2. Some people say their nuggets should be officially classified as crack because of it’s immediate, intense gratification and habit-forming ability. Try them! Twice!
3. The drive-thru line is long. Always. Always long even on their 1,000th day of being open. You area probably going to see a lot of your friends live-stream their wait. Re-think your strategy if you only have 15 minutes to grab lunch.
4. If you want your fries hot & fresh – order them without the salt and grab salt packets on your way out, instead
5. They are CLOSED on Sundays. Get your hangover food from somewhere else or buy some in advance and reheat it, if you must.
Surely there are other tips for you to learn from when ordering from Chick-fil-A but these are the ones we find most useful. Also, if you REALLY love Chick-fil-A, you can be part of their 100-person camp-out on Wednesday, February 22nd for your chance to win free food.
Follow Seekonk Chick-fil-A on Facebook for more info: facebook.com/cfaseekonk.