What To Do With Kids At Your Wedding Reception?
You don't want to cause an uproar by sending out invitions saying you are having an "adult only" reception. But then you are saddled with 30 screaming kids running around the dance floor and throwing food at each other. What is the solution?
Well according to the experts, there are some things you can do to keep everyone happy on your wedding day. Here are some ideas:
- Hire a professional.
- A clown, fake tattoo painter, tarot card reader or magician.
- Party planning companies can lead you in the right direction.
- Create a cafe.
- Set up some tables and chairs for kids or teens only.
- Use board games, designer water and music.
- Create a craft room - this is for the younger kids.
- Rent a photo booth. This may be popular for your adult guests as well.
So if your family and friends have a lot of kids, those are a couple of ways they can be included as well.