Westport Rivers Winery’s 2017 Sunset Music Schedule
Adding Westport Rivers Vineyard Sunset Music to our summer bucketlist ASAP…
If you’re looking for a fun way to enjoy a local vineyard, get out on the summer nights and not break the bank, Westport Vineyards has events ALL SUMMER LONG.
For just $10 per carload (if you purchase in advance!), you can bring your own food, set up picnic-style on the lawn, and enjoy beer and wine courtesy of the Vineyard while you enjoy the sounds of summer.
While you can bring your own food, or sample from local chefs, they ask that you leave the drink up to them – since they are the experts!
Here’s whats on tap:
- June 16th: Rebecca Correia
- June 23rd: CarSon
- June 30: Gary Farias
- July 7: Ken N’ Donna: Livin’ the Dream
- July 14: Butch McCarthy
- July 21: Toph and Tom
- July 28: One Bad Ant
- Aug 4: Craig DeMelo
- Aug 11: Grayson Ty
- Aug 18: Jumpin’ Juba acoustic
- Aug 25: Bill McGoldrick Acoustic Duo
- Saturday September 2nd: Emily Mills (5pm – 7pm)
- Saturday September 9th: Rebecca Correia (5pm – 7pm)
For more information, click here.