Ways To Prevent the Flu Naturally
Seems like the flu is all around us this winter. Chances are you have been sick, or someone you know has. Here are some tips to prevent the flu.
1. Wash your hands. This seems basic, but is the BEST way to prevent getting sick. 4-6 times a day is reccomended.
2. Stay Hydrated. Its easy to not drink as much when its cold outside, but drinking water all day is a good way to boost your immune system.
3. Eat Organically. Try to get organic fruits and veggies that high in Vitamin C
4. Exercise. This is another immune boosting activity.
5. Take Vitamin D. With the lack of sunshine in the winter, this is an important step.
Hopefully you stay healthy this season!!