Watch Incredible Video of Fireman Saving a Kitten’s Life
The GoPro camera has been taken many places, but in this case it was put on the helmet of a firefighter who helped to extinguish a blaze. Caught in the middle – a tiny kitten.
Subscribe to WFHN-FM/FUN 107 on
The fireman finds the kitten laying their motionless. Thanks to some quick thinking, he is able to revive the kitten who had most likely (out best guess) passed out from smoke inhalation.
Kudos to this fireman, who definitely did NOT make us cray while watching this. Allergies. Just allergies.