Top Ten Songs To Get The Party Started
So, everyone has eaten, all the special dances are done, and its time to PARTY!! What songs do I play to really get people pumped up to dance at weddings?
Well, it does vary party to party because you have to factor in the type of crowd that your playing the music for, but lets assume its a crowd that ranges in age from 18-45 on average. This list changes month to month, but right now this is what it would be for me.
10. Dont Stop Till You Get Enough- MIchael Jackson
9. Jump Around- House Of Pain
8. Give Me Everything- Pitbull
7. Hot In Herre- Nelly
6. I Gotta Feeling- Black Eyed Peas
5. Gangnam Style- PSY
4. Locked Out Of Heaven- Bruno Mars
3. Hypnotize- Notorious B.I.G.
2. Yeah- Usher
1. Don't Stop The Party- Pitbull
There ya have it. That's my list for today. It will probably change tomorrow!
The Fun 107 Bridal Show is January 27. Get details here.