The Worst Traffic Spots In New Bedford
I live about 20 minutes from Fun 107. Its mostly highway driving, and not a bad ride at all.
I have noticed that if I need to get from the south end of New Bedford to the north end of New Bedford it takes me longer than when I drive all the way home. Some spots in New Bedford take forever to get through.
Here are my top 5 worst spots in the city.
5. Coggeshall St area– While improved, heading west on this road can take forever.
4. The Octopus intersection in Downtown New Bedford– This areas gets much worse when the bridge is closed.
3. Brownell Ave going towards Route 140– Sometimes your in line for 5-6 light cycles
2. Sawyer St– Again, going west can take forever with all those lights.
1. Kings Highway Exit– Good luck trying to get off of Route 140 during peak hours
Feel free to add your own in the comment section below, and take a lesson from the guy in the video below, his reaction to traffic can make the world a better place.
Subscribe to WFHN-FM/FUN 107 on