Johnson & Johnson has been told to pay a teen and her parents $63 Million after she suffered a life-threatening allergic reaction that has left her legally blind. Samantha Reckis was only 7 when she was given Motrin brand ibuprofen.
It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on .
To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you.
To activate your account, please confirm your password.
When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.
*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.
Welcome back to Fun Club
It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://fun107.com using your original account information.