Southcoast Baseball Moms…Which One Are You?
There's all kinds of different baseball moms out there, are you one of the ones listed?
Props to Kim Gioioso from HauteLifeNow.com for starting this list at a freezing cold baseball game last night. This turned out to be a hilarious list! Which one are you? Did we miss any?
Here is the list she came up with:
- The Fashionista Mom...sacrifices warmth for fashion.
- The "Any Out Is A Good Out" Mom
- "I Have to Pee" Mom
- Bring Your Own Healthy Food Mom
- Gossip Mom
- Dunkin Donuts Mom
- What's REALLY In Those Dunkin Donuts Cups Mom
- Fairweather Fan Mom...only goes when the weather warms up.
- I Hope I Washed The Uniform Mom
- Video EVERY pitch mom.
- I Hope The Concession Stand Is Open To Feed The Kids Dinner Mom
- No One Can Tell You Aren't Wearing Matching Socks Because We Are Going To Be Late If You Don't Get In The Car Mom
- Annoying Dog Mom
- Doesn't Care Mom
- Super Competitive Mom
- Cheerleader Mom
- ESPN Announcer Mom
- Constant Complainer Mom
- Late to Everything Mom
- Sits in Her Car Mom
- Drop Off Mom
- Thank God I Cooked a Delicious Meal in My Crock Pot Mom
- I Hope I Washed the Uniform Mom
- Anti-social mom
- I'm Not Really Into Baseball But I Pretend I Am Mom
If we missed any, leave a comment and tell us which moms you've seen at your kids baseball field!
Additional Reporting By: Mikaylee McEwan