RMV Glitch Tells Drivers Their Licenses were Suspended
According to state officials, thousands of Massachusetts drivers were mistakenly notified that their licenses would be suspended.
The RMV has recently rolled out a major software update that accidentally sent out notifications to drivers that their licenses would be suspended due to unpaid fees. Some people say they actually received more than one letter from the RMV.
The glitch occurred on April 12 and was immediately caught by the MA Transport Department who let people know about the error and fixed the software to prevent further notifications from going out.
About 10,000 drivers in total were sent letters about their license suspensions. If you were one of those drivers and have further questions, call 857-368-8000.
- Taunton Bertucci's Donates Bar Stool to George Heath's Barstool to Widow
- The Southeastern Massachusetts Buck-a-Shuck Map is Here
- Swan Boats have Landed at Buttonwood Park
- Fundraiser for Officer Sean Gannon and Nero
- See Ja Rule and Ashanti in Providence this Weekend