Plymouth Teen Awarded $63 Million In Lawsuit
Johnson & Johnson has been told to pay a teen and her parents $63 Million after she suffered a life-threatening allergic reaction that has left her legally blind. Samantha Reckis was only 7 when she was given Motrin brand ibuprofen.
She suffered a rare side effect and lost 90 percent of her skin and was blinded. A Plymouth Superior court jury decided that the compnay did not offer a warning about the side effects and awarded $50 million to Samantha, and $6.5 million to each of her parents.