Plymouth Mass Native Dies From Eating A Half Of A Cookie
Major tragedy struck a Plymouth Mass family. Robin Fitzpatrick said she never knew peanuts could kill her son, but thats what happened to 19 year old Cameron Groezinger-Fitzpatrick. He ate a cookie that his freind gave him that contained peanut oil. His friend swore it didn’t. He and his friend were out driving and bought cookies. Camerons friend ate one first. The friend said he didn’t taste any hint of peanut. “He said, Ah, the hell with it, I’m sure it’s fine,” his friend recalled Cameron as saying, his mother said. Over 15 doctors tried to revive him for 2 hours once he got to the hospital. Peanut allergies are a serious and scary thing, and unfortunatly peanuts and peanut oil are in so many things. Our thoughts go out to this family.