No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
The minute anyone asks me to make something edible for a gathering, I curl my lip. The only time I say "Yes" to cooking is when it begins with "No" as in No-Bake, No-Waiting, and No-Way-Can-I-Mess-This-Up. With Thanksgiving upon us, it's time to start searching for easy-peasy, no-baking necessary recipes, like this Pumpkin Cheesecake Trifle from MyBakingAddiction.com.
12 Biscoff Cookies, crushed into crumbs
1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 cup pure pumpkin puree
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1/2 cup sugar
2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1 large tub (12 oz.) whipped topping (Cool Whip), thawed, divided
1. In a medium bowl, combine Biscoff Cookie crumbs and butter. Divide the crumbs into the bottoms of the trifle glasses, gently pressing the crumbs to form an even layer of crust.
2. In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add your pumpkin, vanilla, sugar and pumpkin pie spice. Beat until well combined and creamy.
3. Use a spatula to fold in half of the whipped topping then gently combine ingredients until no streaks remain. This will be used for your pumpkin cheesecake layer.
Assemble the Trifles:
1. Spoon in a layer of pumpkin cheesecake onto the Biscoff crust followed by a layer of whipped topping.
2. Repeat layers until your trifle reaches the top of your glass.
3. Store trifles in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Top with crumbs and a Biscoff cookie for an extra dose of pretty.
It just may be the yummiest 15 minutes you'll spend in the kitchen.