New Shop Sanctum Folklorica Set to Open in Downtown New Bedford
Stop in for Grand Opening weekend and meet Co-proprietor Woobah, a 4-year-old Great Pyrenees!
I just about squealed with excitement when someone told me a new shop was opening Downtown...Because it's not your "normal" small business. Sanctum Folklorica specializes in crystals, herbs, candles, smudge bowls, jewelry and other products from local artists. If you're into this sort of thing, I think you would share my excitement.
If all the witchy-vibes don't draw you in, you could stop in this weekend to meet Woobah, a 4-year-old Great Pyrenees who recently lost his front leg due to bone cancer. Woobah hangs out at the shop, often in the window, and is excited to meet all his new friends!
This weekend, Sanctum Folklorica will be holding a raffle for Woobah and his medical care.
The shop is typically open from 12 p.m. - 8 p.m. and is located at 753 Purchase St. in Downtown NB.
- March Southcoast Teacher of the Month 2018
- Is This UMass Sweatshirt a Design Flaw or Intentional Joke?
- Why Does Dartmouth Have Recycling Police?
- Here's How to Quickly Check if Facebook Shared Your Data
- Ticks Expected to Be Major Concern this Summer