Justin Bieber Apologizes On Twitter To Fans In London For Being Late [VIDEO]
Picture this. You’re a young girl. You have tickets to see Justin Bieber, but it’s on a Monday night. No big deal. Yeah, school’s tomorrow but the tickets say 8:30pm, I’ll be fine. But what if Justin Bieber is late going on-stage. Like, two hours late. Uh oh. Beliebers, we have a problem.
That’s what happened last night at the O2 Arena in the UK. According to The Mirror, Justin Bieber was scheduled to appear in front of a huge crowd of fans, only to leave them waiting and waiting and waiting and, well you get the idea.
A lot of angry parents had to leave because their kids had school the next day. Here we some of the tweets from last night,
- I shall have an extremely moody daughter tomorrow. Livid!
- Daughter and Nieces at O2 to see Justin Bieber – Still not on stage at 10:20 on a school night – That’s just taking the p***!
- Think of the children #biebergeddon. Bieber concert at the O2 due to finish in 5 minutes, he’s not even on stage yet!
- How rude. Bieber is still not on stage at the O2 when his concert was due to finish now! Mate, it’s a school night.
- Who the h*** does Justin Bieber think he is? Not on stage yet?! I hope everyone walks out of the O2.
- 20 past 10 and Justin Bieber is still not on the stage at the O2 and he’s getting booed
And booed he got. No explantion from Biebs was given. I guess he’ll just pretend it never happened.
Update 9:58am – Justin Bieber via twitter explains what happened:
Since i have been here it hasnt been easy with the press at times but I have loved it so let me say this, last night i was scheduled after 3 opening acts to go on stage at 935 not 830 but because of some technical issues i got on at 10:10..so…i was 40 min late to stage. There is no excuse for that and I apologize for anyone we upset. However it was great show and Im proud of that. and tonight we will run on time and look forward to putting on an amazing show for everyone in attendance. Im all about the music and the performance and i respect my fans. i never have any intent to upset or let anyone down. and Im not okay with things being exaggerated. once again sorry for anyone upset. now we have a show to do today and Im gonna focus on the positive and put on a great show tonight here in London.”