Everyone knows how serious they show 'Hoarders: Buried Alive' can get. Sometimes it can get out of control, especially when rodents are involved.

The deadly hantavirus has shown its ugly face, and one woman has been exposed to it. While cleaning out a home to be used on the show 'Hoarders: Buried Alive', a woman has contracted a sickness that doctors believe could be linked to the hantavirus.

For those of you who don't know, the hantavirus is found in places where there are a lot of rodents. The disease happens when you've breathed in droppings or urine. It has a 40% mortality rate.

Now, the home has been quarantined while more tests are done. Many are concerned because of all the other people who have already been inside the home.

[Via Yahoo]