Gazelle Is Looking For ‘Molly’, Have You Seen Her?
From random tacos left on my porch, to finding notes about "Chelsea's Pants"... I thought I've seen it all.
Such a random text with SOO many questions! Honestly, I wouldn't even know where to begin. I'm even curious to the point that I'd love to know who this person is and their life story. Here's what I would ask:
- What is your name?
- A/S/L? (Age/Sex-M or F/Location)
- Where was this person and Molly when the fake number (turned out to be mine) was given?
- Who the heck is Molly?
- Why was the night a "great time"?
- The Area Code is from Indiana... Why would this 'Molly' girl give a Massachusetts area code? Wouldn't this set off a red flag?
- How did they meet in the first place?
- How long did they even know each other before MY number was used as a scape goat?
- Was this person just dumb enough to put the wrong phone number in his/her phone?
- I responded back already with "Sorry, wrong number" with a reply of "Oh...ok.".... Did I just ruin this person's life?!
- If this was a deliberate attempt by Molly to get rid of this person, WHY MY PHONE NUMBER of all people?!?!
The list can go on and on, but I think I might just call this person and find out more. That being said, stay tuned for "PART 2" of the search for this mysterious texter and Molly... I'm sure there's some juicy stuff I can dig up!