5 Reasons Michael Rock Loves His New Garage Door Opener
Sometimes, you don't realize how much technology has improved until you take the plunge and replace an appliance. I was just BLOWN away by the features on the new garage door and opener Dimond Overhead Door installed.
Dimond (pronounced diamond) is a family-owned and operated business with more than 10 years of experience, so I was excited when Danny came over and told me about the LiftMaster garage door opener. It's way more suited to my family's lifestyle than our old door.
- They are SILENT. I leave for work VERY early each morning. Now, I don’t wake up the whole house when I open the garage door to leave. This is THEIR favorite benefit to the new garage doors.
- Phone-based control. You can open or close the garage doors from anywhere in the world on your iPhone. You can also check to make sure they are closed (or opened). So, you never have to worry again if you make it to work and can't remember if you closed the garage door.
- Motion sensor LED lights. They light up every corner of the garage. Especially great when your hands are full … you don’t have to fumble to turn on the light!
- Key pad mounted outside. Great for when the kids get home from school or if you are working out in the yard and want to get into the garage. Just punch in the code instead of trekking all the way back into the house.
- Battery backup when we lose power. It's bad enough to lose power, but now we don't have to fumble around in a dark garage or manually open the door if that happens.
Of course, these lifestyle enhancements don't touch on the curb appeal a new garage door can add. Dimond carries several different brands, so you have a wide array of styles to choose from. Check out these before and after images from some of their projects: