5 Halloween Treats that Dentists Hate
Halloween is coming soon, and with it, comes weeks worth of candy and treats. While most chocolate type candy doesn't really damage teeth too much there are some that do big time damage. Here is the top 5 according to a survey of dentists.
1. Gummy Bears- Big time sugar that sticks to your teeth!
2. Gobstoppers- Not that much sugar, but he candy stays in your mouth a lot longer.
3. Starburst- 22 grams of sugar in every piece!
4. Tootsie Rolls- Again, another sugary candy that clamps on to your teeth
5. Blow Pops- Sugar then gum - need we say more?
I guess if you DO eat these, then brush brush brush!