2017 MTV VMA’s Preview
One of the more popular music awards show is tonight at 8PM EST!
Here's what you need to watch for!
1. Ever since Katy Perry dyed her hair blonde, let's be honest, she's been having more fun, and I can't wait to see what antics she pulls.
2. Kendrick Lamar has the most nominations this year, he will probably be the big winner tonight!
3. Look out for what may be a surprise winner under best pop song. I'm predicting Sign of the Times by Harry Styles. First off, this song is not pop, but regardless I think it will win. Remember, these are fan voted and that means the former One Direction member will have as much support as anyone!
4. For so long, the artist of the year category is always the one everyone looks forward to, for me tonight, I have to say that crown has been moved. The choices for Song of the Summer has much more current hits, while artist of the year is seems to be outdated, not saying the artists (Ariana Grande, The Weeknd are perfect examples) didn't have great years, but who listens to Starboy the way they listen to Wild Thoughts right now? Wild Thoughts is so much more popular and current.
5. The new category, "Best Fight Against The System". I love the concept and I assume Alessia Cara will win after her hit and total jab at the entire approach to modeling "Scars To Your Beautiful". Other nominees include John Legend and Big Sean!
Should be another amazing year for the awards show!