2013 Bridal Trends in Review
As we round out the year, most of us are looking at the "best" and "worst" lists from 2013. With Bridal Show season upon us, we thought it would be fun to review our favorite wedding trends from 2013, too! Be sure to check out the Fun 107 Bridal Show to see what trends will be walking down the aisle in 2014.
1. Art Deco: Bold colors and shapes most popular in the 1920's and 1930's made a modern day comeback.
2. Mint Green: This color is no longer reserved for Easter and babies. This pastel adds a touch of whimsy to all it touches.
3. Floral Crowns: The most memorable flower crowns of 2013 were undoubtedly the Kardashian clans' during Kimye's over-the-top baby shower.
4. Gold Detailing: Gold made a huge comeback in 2013 and most notably, gold glitter detailing.
5. Patterns: 2013 was clearly the year of Cheveron- this zig zag pattern could be found any where in any color imaginable.
6. Marriage Equality: On June 26th, 2013, the Supreme Court struck down DOMA (Defense of Marriage Act), ultimately making 2013 the year that gay marriage won.