20 Southcoast Judgement Free Sweatpant Zones
"Sweat pants, hair tied, chillin' with no make-up on" -Drake.... That's when you're the HUNGRIEST, I hope that you don't take it wrong.
When you've got your sweatpants on and you're looking for some hangouts that won't judge you head over to any of these 20 local spots for a judgment free zone.
- Acushnet Creamery (Acushnet) - You're just waiting in line to get ice cream... Who's to judge?
- Yia Yia’s Pizza (Fairhaven)- Most likely you're ordering out, but if you feel like eating there, the owners are nice and won't mind.
- The Nook (Fairhaven)- Comfort is their middle name. Go in your PJ's if you'd like, after all... You're most likely getting coffee or a "Local Buzz". Perhaps play some video game while you're there, too!
- Home Plate Bay Street Grill (Taunton)- This place has a 2 LB. burger. If I'm attempting this monstrosity, there's no way i'm wearing anything that doesn't have a waste band.
- Persy’s Place (Dartmouth)- Great little breakfast/lunch mom and pop place. I've worn sweats and PJ's here.
- Texas Road House (Dartmouth)- My motto is.... If you can throw peanut shells on the floor, then sweatpants shouldn't be a problem. Just don't go on your birthday dressed like that, or you may end up on the saddle for all to see.
- Mirasol’s Café (Dartmouth)- A Chippi Lite + a pair of Sweats = A win/win.
- The Oriental Pearl (Westport)- For all who has visited this place... You're well aware that sweatpants are acceptable. (LOL)
- The Blue Lobster Café at Lee’s Market (Westport)- If i'm doing any kind of grocery shopping, I'd rather be comfortable. The Blue Lobster Cafe' just so happens to be smack in the middle of a market in Westport with a cozy atmosphere and delicious drink/food items.
- Handy Hill (Westport)- Again... Ice Cream, Clamcakes and Sweatpants, but most likely you'll be seen in a bathing suit with a hearty appetite after a day at Horseneck or Cherry & Webb Beach.
- Roger’s (Fall River)- Hot dogs, sandwiches, frappes, sweatpants... It's all the same thing.
- Al Mac’s Diner (Fall River)- At 2 AM... Sweatpants are the last thing you're probably judged by. Weekend party-goers know what I mean...
- 609 Locust Street Kitchen (Fall River)- Wait... So the name of the restaurant is the address?...... Sure, bring the sweats!
- SRTA Bus Terminal (New Bedford)- Not a restaurant, but can bring you to anyone of these choices within a certain distance of the bus station!
- No Problemo (New Bedford)- No Shoes = Problem, No Shirt- Bigger Problem, Sweatpants? = No Problemo!
- Dee’s Hot Dogs (New Bedford)- There's no where to even enter, you're ordering from a window.... You could buy hot dogs in a Buzz Lightyear Costume if you really wanted to... (GUILTTTYYYY!!!!!)
- Mahoney’s Food Truck (Mattapoisett)- Food truck = Self-Explanatory.
- Railway Café (Somerset)- Go for the Steak and Eggs, home fries, pancakes, french toasts and a lot more delicious choices... but keep in mind that you might want to wear comfy clothes for their large portions!
- Fiesta Mexican Restaurant (Somerset)- Because Taco Tuesday just got serious.
- Somerset Creamery (Somerset)- The Southcoast's tastiest waffle cones are only cool if you eat them in sweatpants on a cool crisp night.
Additional Reporting By Taylor Sullivan