If America could pick a favorite movie musical, 'Grease' would certainly be in the conversation. It's something that the majority of us have grown up with, and even though we don't want to admit it, we know most of the songs by heart.
So what are life lessons that we learned from a pop culture monster such as this? Here are a few things that we took away:
1. Men are liars
2. It's totally cool to break into song on the bleachers with your bros
3. All the 'cool' girls look like they've been held back at least 10 years
4. Never underestimate the power of an over the shoulder look
5. Despite running in past your friends, your surprised when they see you hiding behind these menus
6. Men are rats...
7. Remember to laugh at your competition
8. And then taunt them once you've won
9. Grooming in unison is very important
10. Apparently dancing like this wins you dance contests in the 1950's
11. No one finds it odd that this 40 year old woman is a date at a high school dance?
12. Never get caught without your swag
13. Forget everything you've ever learned girls, because smoking and tight clothing is what will get you the guy in the end
14. Be happy to see your bro, but not too happy
15. Just remember, a horrible sequel is following